Sunday, April 08, 2007

Kenichi Ebina wins again!

Kenichi Ebina wins the "It's Showtime at the Apollo" dance competition, again.
I missed episode 515 from 3/31/07 (rerun on 8/4/07), thinking he wouldn't win again and I'd see the winner the next week (4/7/02), but I he won again and I missed who lost to him.

It seemed close against this week's competition, "Lockism," with the one female dancer that would jump, point her legs straight foward without bringing them back to land on, and land on her tailbone. I was worried about her spine and then she did it again at the end, but that wasn't enough to beat Kenichi who did the same routine for over 4 weeks now.

I'm not sure when they taped "It's Showtime at the Apollo," but it looks like Kenichi won't lose this season. His website says, "[i]n 2007, Kenichi is appearing on “Showtime at the Apollo” as a solo performer and became the grand champion in 2007 season."

I tried searching for information about "Konichi" or Kenichi and "It's Showtime at the Apollo" on the web, but seems like the show isn't popular enough to be updated on tv.com or even be on nbc.com. I've been looking forward to the show since the dance competition and to see who will beat Kenichi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home